The Syneron eMax utilizes bi-polar radio frequency to safely and comfortably fade the appearance of skin imperfections caused by sun damage, age spots, and uneven skin tone. IPL is the ideal treatment to eliminate both brown and red spots and discoloration on the face, neck, chest, and hands. Gradual and cumulative improvement of skin tone is also typically achieved. On average, 4-6 treatments are required for optimal results.
Price: $250-$350 per area
Commonly Asked Questions:
What is IPL?
IPL, or Intense Pulse Light therapy is a technology employed in the treatment of medical disorders of the skin. IPL is a treatment designed for light to medium skin and is not recommended for individuals with darker skin tones.
Some of the skin conditions treated with IPL technology including:
- Sun damage induced dyspigmentation and vascular changes
- Poikiloderma of Civatte; a cutaneous condition and refers to reticulated red to red-brown patches with telangiectasias.
- Acne Rosacea; a chronic condition characterized by facial erythema (redness) and sometimes pimples.
- Broken capillaries/telangiectases
- Vascular Lesions (small blood vessels)
- Pigmented Lesions (freckles, liver spots, birth marks )
Is IPL treatment good for anyone?
No, IPL is a treatment designed for light to medium skin and is not recommended for individuals with darker skin tones.
How many sessions does it take?
The number of session required varies per patient based on the overall condition of the skin. Contrary to popular belief, it is actually easier to remove darker spots than lighter ones. The worse the damage, the better the results!